Buying or Selling a Property
Buying a home requires several considerations, a few of them we can help you with:
One essential item “on the list” is communication trust in your Broker/Realtor as well as communicating “your wish list” to your Agent
This “Wish List” – of the “must have’s, and “can live with out’s” is in essence our road map to match potential properties for review!
We enjoy a personal relationship with each of our clients – and discuss how we can find the “perfect match” for you. However, here are some thoughts for you to consider, before you stop in, if you haven’t already thought of it:
- Which community is most appealing to you and your life style?
- Are you living in Summit year round or part time?
- Do you have school aged children?
- What is your life style like?
- Do you need extra space for “Toys?”
- Do you have a preference on layouts/floor plans (two stories versus one story home)?
- What are you looking for, a Single Family Home, Townhome, or Condo?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you prefer access to public transportation?
- Would you walk to the slopes or restaurants?
- Would you want to walk to the ski slopes?
Stop by – we would love to learn about “your dream home” in Summit County, and we would feel privileged to help you find it!Selling a Property
Selling your Home can be a little stressful and the process of it has become more complex in recent years, due to new regulations, forms and a changing market.
To make this experience a smooth one, and as stress-free as possible, we recommend that you find an experienced, qualified Broker/Real Estate Agent first. We would be honored, if we could fill that role!
Stop by our office and let’s discuss what may help you sell your property in a reasonable time frame. Here are a few TIPS to consider before you stop in:
Make a plan, starting with your home first, and the property around it:
Space is a valuable commodity and square footage matters! Clutter throughout your home, countertops stacked with appliances and over filled storage spaces and garages make your home look smaller!
- Open it up by de-cluttering it; donating to charities is always a good option.
- Make sure everything is in a state of good repair.
- A fresh coat of neutral paint is always recommended.
- Have the carpeting/home cleaned by a professional.
- Make sure the surrounding of your home is immaculate as well.
Stop in – and let’s discuss a marketing strategy that will work best for YOUR property
Utilize our in-depth knowledge of Summit’s Communities and our years of experience in this market!
Let’s team up – and your Home Sale will be a pleasurable experience and not a stressful event – from listing it – to closing day!
BRG Offers a FREE Staging Service – when listing your property with US!
For more information visit our Staging Services Page!